|Rasheed, part of the Redskins Faithful!!|
NFL Week Four In Review – Washington Redskins vs.Philadelphia Eagles
When the Washington Redskins played the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday, the victory was bitter sweet. First off, I got sick, somehow on Friday night. I barked, chocked, and slept thru the haze that was Saturday and barely enjoyed the pregame NFL shows. Funny though, I was alert enough to see the entire NFL on FOX broadcast team pick the Eagles over the Redskins...those suckas know nothing! Besides that great bit of encouragement, there was so much hype about the ‘McNabb vs. Philly Event’ and the ‘McNabb vs. Vick Game’, that everyone forgot that on “Any Given Sunday” anyone can win...which is why they play the games. Yet, McNabb didn’t get booed during his introduction and the game started. However, the Eagles fans did share a healthy set of ‘boos’ when McNabb took the field for the Redskins first possession. The Redskins came out of the locker room and practically scored all of their points in the first few possessions.
· Offensive Line: Protect McNabb; Mmmm, no major mistakes.
· McNabb: Do not take your time in the pocket; Did a decent job.
· McNabb: Share Eagles offensive plays w/Defensive Coordinator; Did he?
· Defensive Coordinator: Have every defender on the same page; Did they?
· Defensive players…go get him!!!! And by him, I mean Vick!! Did THAT!!!!
· Michael Vick: Choke!! More like, broke…his ribs...Sorry!
· Wide Receivers: Run the correct route…and…oh yeah, CATCH the ball! PLEASE!
· Mike Sellers: Do great blocking for Portis; Mike had some good blocks!
· Clinton Portis: Run behind Mike; he did & so did Torain.
· Clinton Portis: No crazy blocking or tackling; check!!
· Special Teams: Control your downs and contain DeSean Jackson; Well!!!!
· D. Jackson: Run slow…I should have said get the ball, and then run slow.
This Diva is Done!
Posted by Logan